Monday, January 21, 2008

About the Name of my Blog...

The title and web address of my blog are admittedly odd and probably deserve a bit of an explanation. The title is a nod to a song written by a band called "the Weakerthans". The song is called "Confessions of a Futon Revolutionist" and is all about the nature of lazy idealism. The song writer has brilliant ideas, but is too lazy to really do anything about them. Mostly he just sits around on his futon. I think that imagery is awesome.

So I find myself thinking thoughts, then flipping on VH1 to watch 5 straight hours of the best songs of the 90's. Lots of ideas, but not a lot of follow thru. So here you will find a running tally of those thoughts and my lack of action.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems like this might be a common theme among SHERA members. I look forward to your musings.

shakkahop said...

you should exercise. thus the answer to all of fat peoples problems, or so i am frequently advised.

screw 'em, pass the food.